Tuesday, November 4, 2008

election night

As night is falling, the polls are closing and a knot is beginning to form in my stomach, here are a few things that made me happy today:

  • It was 70 degrees & sunny. Even now it feels like a balmy spring night outside.
  • I filled my tank for $1.94 per gallon.
  • I got to vote and wear my "I Voted" sticker all day.
  • I got a free coffee at Starbucks because I voted (it was gross & I threw it away..but still fun to get a freebie).
  • I had the chance to spend an hour chatting with a gal I don't know very well yet, and learned that she's really nice & fun.

Have fun watching the election unfold everyone! It may be a loooooong night!

8 comments:

Kerri said...

hi.

Skittles said...

i request a new post!!! i know i'm normally the one saying that but... :)

deb said...

Yeah, that one was pretty boring. I suppose I could do a post election analysis... heh heh.

Kerri said...

I have nothing to say regarding the post, but wanted to let it be known that I was here, read it, and simply greet one and all with love and good will.

Skittles said...

you are spending more time on your facebook then your blog!!! do i have to ban you from facebook until another post is up?...jk jk lol! but really...

Kerri said...

old news, my sister. buy curious, what is your gas prices now?
Cheapest here in pa was 2.15 2 days ago. Roy saw it at 1.90 in delaware (traveled there for hockey game).

Kerri said...

daily,I'll stop by to say, NEW POST ALREADY!

Skittles said...

ha ha ha! ours is like 1.85 or so! at least, last i saw.