Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

This Halloween Jenna chose to dress up as a "Spa Girl"! From a mom's perspective, this is the perfect costume. Easy and free!! I highly recommend it. She and three of her friends planned this together and they all dressed alike. The little gang of spa girls looked SO cute!!

The spa girls made a brief stop at the church party (where I was volunteering) and then headed out for trick-or-treating followed by a sleepover at one of their homes. I was again reminded that I am now the mommy of big kids. Both girls had plans with friends, and since I had no one to take trick-or-treating, I spent the night helping give other kids a fun time at the church event. It was weird. Now, I was happy that Kendall & Jenna had fun things to do, but I did have a small pity party for myself and decided that if Jenna wants to hang out with friends again next year, it's gonna be at our house. :)

3 comments:

Licorice said...

so....... how'd ya like the pose?

Skittles said...

hey i haven't seen you on here for a while!

CaMaTaDaLisMa said...

Okay..THAT is just too darn cute. What a great idea and why haven't i thought of that. It's ideal! It's a costume and it's stuff you don't have to buy.

Jenna...can I borrow your idea next year????